Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier Tower Fan in Pakistan
The Dyson Pure Cool, – The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly. We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter. Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air MultiplierTM technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.2
Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier White/Silver is 220 V which means that it can be used in Pakistan without any issues.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONALITY: Tower Fan. And HEPA Air Purifier. In one. Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling or heating you
- CONNECTED: Wi-Fi connected. See real time reports, remotely control your machine and create schedules around your day using the Dyson Link app
- SENSES: Automatically senses and reports air quality levels on LCD display on air purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- CAPTURES: The sealed HEPA filter captures 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns makes this an ideal air purifier for allergies, pets, dust, pollen and mold spores
- PROJECTS: Projects purified air throughout the whole room. Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow. Up to 350anddeg; of oscillation directs airflow where you need it
- ALEXA ENABLED: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto-mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
- ASTHMA AND ALLERGY FRIENDLY: Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. 90% of allergy sufferers surveyed would recommend a Dyson Purifier.
- QUIET OPERATING: Awarded Quiet Mark certification for noise reduction among purifiers.
- SPEED SETTINGS: 1-10
- NIGHT-TIME MODE: Night-time mode monitors and purifies using quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
1The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
2Based on air projection tests and oscillation capability.
Automatically senses particles and gases, then diagnoses and reports them in real time as the machine purifies the air.
With a 360? sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters to remove pollution and gases.
Air Multiplier technology mixes and circulates smooth, yet powerful airflow.
Reports indoor and outdoor air quality to the Dyson Link app.
Amp width 206mm
Airflow max settings361 l/s
HEPA filter Glass HEPA Media
Purifier type Cool